Techland has just released new update for the PC version of Dying Light 2, which includes additional fixes, and even new video settings. Read the full patch notes below:
With this patch, we have addressed all remaining issues from what was previously reported, as well as adding a few additional improvements.
- Fixed numerous crashes and improved game stability.
- Added the ability to switch in-game voice acting between localized and original (English).
- Added advanced video settings (including motion blur and distance blur).
- Various improvements to keyboard and mouse key binding options (including toggle walk option and toggle between toggle and hold aim).
- The correct music now plays for players in co-op sessions.
- The death screen now has a button that allows you to summon the player inside the mission area, preventing blocking. Some edge cases may not yet be fixed and are under investigation.
As for the other fixes that were “reported before”, here’s the full list of what was revealed back on February 7th:
Ready for implementation:
- Various crash related errors
- Various situations that can cause endless black screens
- AI dead body replication in co-op
- DLSS improvements
- Issue with players unable to sell value to vendor
We are working on:
- Mouse keybinding issues, adding gaming mouse support for custom buttons
- Blocks causing players to end up in a death loop
- Various story blocks
- Ability to enable English VO if local language is not English
- Adding backups
- Providing advanced video settings
- Visual bugs are sometimes seen in the hospital in the Markers of the Plague quest
Dying Light 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and Xbox One.