It can be purchased separately or as part of the Expansion Pass 5.
The Aquatics Species Pack includes:
- Dragons: An ancient mythical beast stalks your homeworld, and your relationship with it will determine whether it seeks to protect you or destroy you.
- Ocean Paradise: Peaceful civilizations lead normal lives in an abundant environment. They do not need food supplies, and they are provided with unhindered growth in abundance in the absence of natural enemies.
- A new trait is “Aquoid”: when species evolve and thrive on ocean worlds, they will feel like “fish out of water” on other planets.
- A new civilian model – “Fishermen”: seafood, fresh fish and occasionally pearls – these are the advantages of a sailor’s life.
- A new feature is Hydrocentricity: When you spend most of your time underwater, you find cheaper and faster methods of changing the environment.
- New set of ships.
- New water dragon
- New advisor
- 15 new water portraits for aquoids.
The Aquatics DLC, along with the Nemesis DLC released earlier this year, is now available to all players who purchase the DLC.