Happinet today announced that strategy game Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia is finally coming to PC via Steam.
Previously released exclusively on the Nintendo Switch, then ported to the PS4, it is now spreading its wings on a new platform, releasing on May 11, 2022 on Steam.
The price will be $39.99 (unfortunately, the price in rubles is not yet known), with a $15% discount per week of launch, and you can add it to your wish list right now.
The new features are:
These features include the creative mode, which is unlocked after beating the main mode once. In this mode, players can choose their preferred balance of powers and starting knights and play at their own pace with no time limit. There are 13 starting balance of power templates to choose from. Players can also customize the ownership of each base as they wish; the New Game+ feature, which allows you to load cleared game saves and start a new game with items transferred; and the Battle Map HP Display feature to display units’ HP on the battle map.
We learned that the console versions have sold 130,000 copies in total, which is not bad for a game that is certainly a very niche game.
You can check out the trailer below:
- Build Your Army – Choose from six countries to rule, command over 100 Rune Knights and build an army of monstrous troops including dragons, ghouls and angels.
- Plan your attacks – master the deep turn-based combat system and world conquest system to ensure victory.
- Hundreds of hours of play – Each of the six playable nations offers 30+ hours of playtime, post-game prologue content, and new custom difficulty levels.
- Challenge Mode – Aim to get the maximum score by completing non-stop missions that increase in difficulty as players survive.
- Titans of the Iron Front Update – Challenge new high-level monsters, increase AI difficulty, game time and EXP opportunities, and customize your conquest experience with a free content update available on Day 1 for Steam users.