Today, Piranha Bytes released another patch for Elex 2, which is simply and modestly called Patch 3. The list of changes in the patch is quite decent, many problems in NPC behaviors have been fixed, as well as various changes in quests, and now you can also craft grenade launchers.
Under the spoiler you can see the full list of changes:
- Fixed unwanted dialogue breaks that could cause the story to stop.
- Fixed incorrect Eva behavior if Jax committed a crime
- Fixed Gregor having strange behavior after completing “What Doesn’t Kill” quest
- Fixed plot killers with some protagonists dying by mistake.
- Fixed incorrect number of targets in the kill quest.
- Fixed a plot killer at the gate of the main ex, which remained closed after completing the main quest at that moment
- Fixed Tilas and Marvin being unable to return to work after talking.
- Fixed some keybinding issues
- Fixed Irissa being unable to talk to Jax after talking to Skibor.
Please note that in some cases, when Skibor did not move in front of the gate, he should now go straight to Irissa. This may take some time, and in this state, Irissa will not talk to Jax. Just wait until Skibor gets to her and they both chat.
- Fixed some items that could not be picked up
- Fixed some linguistic errors
- The prices were displayed in the quantity popup, and the total cost did not match the actual price with the merchant skill.
- Fixed parts of the destruction panel were visible on the tutorial screen.
- Fixed flickering of overlapped selected objects.
- Fixed damage value for plasma gun MK 2 Normal
- Fixed Vivian misbehaving due to crimes committed by Jax in certain areas.
- Grenade launchers can now be crafted
- Fixed an issue that caused vegetation to be missing.
- Fixed a bug in Jax’s health points by adding and removing physique points.
- Fixed climbing issue not jumping while dodging after hovering on a ledge.
- Fixed climbing issue, releasing when pressing the dodge button
- Fixed deadly weather zones, resistance no longer counts
- Removed hasty moves when the target is out of reach
- Fixed incorrect loot for one of Craig’s bandits.
- Holding a shield no longer makes the back immune to projectiles.
- Fixed an issue where Jax could not talk to Kaya or she would not rejoin the Sixth Force.
- Fixed an issue that caused Crony to stay in combat after teleporting.
- Fixed a situation where Vakis could get stuck at the gates of the Fort.
- Fixed an issue where Khan would no longer get stuck after dialogue with Asmir in certain situations.
- Savety fix for 6th Power side quests was not given when interacting with Adam
- Fixed issues where Jax was hit while hacking.
- Bugfix: “Text” could be displayed instead of icons when opening the workout menu for the first time.
- Fixed wrong cancel option during end screen.
- Fixed an issue where the user could upgrade any weapon without losing the two copies required during the upgrade process.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of Tilas after a short conversation with Vakis.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Voice of Khan to not interact with Jax after he had spoken to Reuben and completed his duty.
- Added a safety mechanism for Skibor if he didn’t go to Irissa after taking Jax to the depot.
- Fixed incorrect item name appearing when pickpocketing from NPCs.
- Adjusted the ditch check whether subtitles should be visible if the language of the voice and text is the same.
- Added a safety mechanism for NPCs who have trouble continuing their routine after cutscenes.
ELEX 2 – continuation ELEX, a vintage open-world RPG from renowned studio Piranha Bytes, developers of Gothic and Risen. IN ELEX II you have to return to the post-apocalyptic world of Magalan – thanks to the jetpack, you will have unprecedented freedom in exploring its many-sided expanses.
Elex 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.