Larian Studios releases hotfix #20 for RPG Baldur’s Gate 3which fixes bugs and crashes.
Read the full notes below:
- Closing containers no longer causes the game to crash. They were just too strong.
- Sorcerer robe physics were disabled at character creation and the game no longer crashes when you select a sorcerer class on a low spec PC.
- The game no longer crashes when you switch between the Character Stats tabs and the Inventory and Gear tabs.
- The game no longer crashes when you click on a weapon/gear proficiency filter to summon.
- The game no longer crashes if Morgia is dead and the research window is left open.
- NPCs will no longer sneak into your group, causing the game to crash.
- Looting corpses no longer causes a random crash.
- If you’re a Barbarian, using Frenzy or Animal Rage reduces your Focus.
- Alluring Song now affects characters within range.
- You no longer tremble while jumping into an abyss in the Underdark.
- You no longer get stuck in the terrain at the crash site.
- NPCs now react appropriately if a Minor Illusion is used nearby.
- Dead characters now stay highlighted if they have been selected.
- The camera no longer freezes in zoom out when you finish a fight in the Brain Drain Lab on a Nautiloid.
- Pathfinding has been fixed so characters will no longer jump off a high wall – instead they will use a ladder to get down. There’s so much more to live for, Gail. Do not do this.
- Items no longer teleport to your hand if you try to throw an item before reaching it.
- Both improvised and thrown weapons now use the correct preview models.
- In multiplayer, if one player is in dialogue, all players can now vote in and out of dialogue as intended.
- Clicking on an equipment slot no longer triggers a “point and click” response.
- You can now drag large amounts of gold between character inventories.
- Character status is now consistently indicated by a purple dot both on the party line and in the formation UI.
- Tooltips can no longer be docked on top of each other in the character creation and level up screens.
- In the trading UI, hovering over a +1 weapon will now show the correct amount of damage.
- The UI element for Summon, Familiars, and Followers is no longer empty.
- Selected characters now have a clearer border in the party panel.
- Class icons no longer lose their border design in the character editor.
- In the multiplayer lobby, all player slots are now open by default.
- Clicking on the gray options in the context menu does nothing else.
- A mind flayer killed in a nautiloid cinematic will no longer join the battle formation interface.
- The tooltip for the Agility ability now properly displays the saving throw bonus from Shieldmaster.
- The Downed state is now displayed correctly on the Party Line outside of turn-based mode.
- The benefit tooltip is no longer empty and now shows the correct description.
- Switching between keyboard UI and controller UI no longer causes information to disappear from the Checkout window on Stadia.
- When using a controller, the text cursor now appears at the end of a line when you try to enter text.
- Pinning a spell in the character creation screen or the level up screen no longer causes the pinned tooltip to appear behind the spell selection bar.
- The HDR Calibration window is no longer skipped when launching the game on an HDR capable device.
- The “Main Arm Attack” and “Ranged Attack” buttons now trigger a sound effect when hovering over or interacting with them.
Quick Access Toolbar
- If you have the same spells from different sources, you can now drag both icons to the bar.
- Fixed passive and custom buttons on the panel.
- Switching from controller UI to keyboard UI during a dialog no longer triggers an overlapping panel.
- Now you can swap the icons on the panels.
- Temporary slots are now removed from all panels once they no longer exist.
- Passives gained from spells and weapons are now added to the passive skill deck as intended.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is available on PC in Early Access, with a full release expected no earlier than 2023.