In all three versions of the “line” available on Fogame, players are waiting for pleasant gifts, surprises and interesting events. And also cake.
In Russia, Lineage’s birthday is celebrated in winter: on December 15, 2008, the first official game servers were opened. This year, the “main” version of the game Lineage 2 turns 14 years old, the classic Lineage 2 Legacy – 8 years old, and the “junior” Lineage 2 Essense – 3 years old. And all three versions will celebrate.
The events will begin on November 30 and will last for almost a month – until December 28. Here’s what awaits the players:
- Throughout the holiday month, users will receive daily gifts for logging into the game. You need to spend at least 30 minutes a day in it, and one of the gifts will be a riding iron dragon!
- In Lineage 2, players will have to unite with the entire server in order to deal with the deadly Aigis, the daughter of the goddess of destruction Shillen. In Lineage 2 Legacy, defeating monsters will give you more experience than usual – this is a great chance to make your hero stronger and cooler.
- In Lineage 2 Legacy, players will be able to visit the Frozen Canyon, get crystals there and exchange them for in-game items. And in Lineage 2 Essense, you can go to Fantasy Island and play a mini-game where the user needs to open mysterious chests in order to receive a reward.
- In Lineage 2 Essense, players will find an incredible king cake. For each piece of cake, the player will receive a pleasant buff for three whole hours: an increase in experience, health, and much more. And when the effect ends, a gift will fall into the character’s inventory.
- In addition, players will find many other surprises, quests, gifts and modifications.