NVIDIA released WHQL driver GeForce Game Ready 512.15. Latest driver includes support for upcoming games coming out this week Ghostwire: Tokyo And Tiny Tina’s Wonderlandsboth of which will be available to PC gamers from March 25. Users will also find support for adding NVIDIA DLAA in Chorus, Jurassic World. Evolution 2 and No Man’s Sky, as well as support for eleven recently tested G-SYNC compatible displays, and new optimal profiles for several games, including Elden Ring And Shadow Warrior 3.
New Games Supported by Optimal GeForce Experience Settings
- Elden Ring
- Expeditions: Rome
- Mortal Online 2
- Shadow Warrior 3
- Total War: Warhammer III
Issues fixed in this release
- [Advanced Optimus]: Brightness levels did not change as expected when the display was set to NVIDIA GPU only mode with HDR disabled. 
- Increased DWM.exe registry reads when a GPU is connected to a G-SYNC/G-SYNC compatible display .
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting the laptop to sleep by closing the lid and then waking up the laptop could cause Windows to restart in dGPU mode.  The native resolution for a DVI or HDMI display might not be available in the display settings if the display contains an invalid EDID. 
- [Adobe Substance Sampler/Stager]: Optimus profile fixed to run on dGPU by default. 
- [Enscape]: shadow rendering was incorrect. 
- Solidworks Visualize Boost]: When an application process is running in the background, the GPU memory clock could run at a lower clock rate. 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Adobe Media Encoder may crash due to an out of memory error when encoding multiple R3D 8k files. 
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL core was returning incorrect result. 
Drivers can be downloaded from link.