Developers from Owlcat Games released an update containing fixes and new content for the Inevitable Consequences expansion, as well as changes to the main campaign.
There have been quite a few fixes. You can find the full list of changes at link.
- You will now be able to retrain your companions in the expansion;
- The developers have fixed the problem with loading some old saves. The complaints came mostly from macOS players, but it could also happen on Windows;
- In turn-based mode, characters will now be able to walk through doorways.
More employees Owlcat Games be warned that it may contain spoilers.
- The Inevitable Consequences expansion adds: special dialogue options for the Azata and Demon mythic paths, more places to find ingredients for Taberdine’s elixir, warning about the point of no return when entering Valmallos’ Line…
- Lariel now correctly reacts to the mythical Angel;
- Devarra correctly responds to a decision made by the player regarding her offspring;
- Zakarius now has an adequate reaction to the Lich;
- Improved and added an epilogue in the supplement
- Enigma location optimization improvements;
- Fixed a situation where in the Prison of Inevitability, the teleport ban did not apply to all available abilities;
- The light on the Mage’s Tower is now displayed correctly;
- There is no longer a bug where in the Eradication Camp it was possible to see what is happening under the location at the edge of the map;
- Companions in Drezen will no longer speak out of the dark
- Correct display of the visual effect of sleep;
- Frostbite worked correctly;
- The amount of experience required to raise Leadership has been reduced;
- The global spell “Exhaustion” now works as described;
- Increased damage for units such as Glaunder’s Knights, Grave Knights and Infernal Infantry
Classes and mechanics:
- Deiran now gains aasimar legacies over time when creating a new campaign in Inevitable Consequences instead of all at once;
- You can retrain the Skeleton Warrior companion;
- Correct difficulty value for Assassin’s “Poison”;
- Effects received as a result of character death no longer disappear;
- Erastil’s Blessing has a description
Turn-based battle mode:
- In turn-based mode, characters can walk through doorways.
- “Call of the Fire Beasts” got a description
- Fixed: Deep Shadow Chilling Demon not attacking allies, animation for one very thick dwarven beard, loading some old saves, size and position of Warhammer of Stubbornness in hand;
- The visuals of such spells as “Ice Storm” and “Call of Stone” have become better;
- Those companions that remained in another location are displayed when you press Tab