In June, players are waiting for large-scale events from developers with major announcements. Apparently, the most important announcements will sound from Microsoft as part of the Xbox & Bethesda Showcase. A detailed description of the presentation with a description of all the surprises has already appeared on the network.
Players will be able to see another impressive gameplay of Hellblade 2, as well as a new trailer for the sci-fi RPG Starfield. A surprise for the players will be the announcement of an updated version of Fallout 3, as well as a restart of Quake. According to an insider, the main announcement will be Wolfenstein 3, where they will immediately announce the release date.
The Xbox & Bethesda Showcase will show:
- Short gameplay of Starfield and Redfall
- Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 gameplay with estimated release date of early 2023
- Announcement of the updated Fallout 3 and New Vegas Remastered
- A small video from the developers of Fable
- A full trailer for the game about Indiana Jones, which should be released for the premiere of the new movie
- Announcement of the first add-on for Forza Horizon 5
- Gears 6 teaser
- Avowed developers will show the gameplay of the game
- Contraband will get a release date and some trailers
- The main announcements of the event will be Wolfenstein 3 and the restart of Quake.
According to an insider, The Elder Scrolls 6 and the new Prefect Dark are not planned for the show. These games are still in the early stages of production and the developers have nothing to show.