Developers from the FromSoftware studio continue to delight players with regular updates for Elden Ring. In the last patch, an annoying bug was fixed that affected the difficulty of the fight with one of the story bosses, and the new update is aimed at additional balance adjustments, improvements to the camera and multiplayer mode.
List of changes in patch 1.04:
- Added the ability to enable/disable the camera’s auto-rotate feature.
- Added some event phases for NPCs.
- Increased the attack speed of colossal swords/colossal weapons and reduced their cooldown.
- Increased the two-handed damage of colossal swords/colossal weapons.
- Reduced the duration of the insanity animation.
- Reduced the recovery rate of accumulated madness.
- Slightly increased FP growth rate and stamina at lower levels
- Other enemy and weapon balance changes, including spells
- Fixed a bug due to which some places on the map had an incorrect visual and hitbox.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect sounds to play under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the player to be unable to complete the Diallos questline
- Fixed an issue where the blood loss and frostbite animations were larger than originally intended.
- Fixed a bug in the character change menu, which sometimes did not show changes to some parameters.
- Improved online multiplayer stability.
- The full list of changes is available on the official websitewebsite.
Elden Ring is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series. The update is already available on all announced platforms. The patch is reportedly 884MB on PC.