Company Piranha Bytes released an update 1.04 for Elex 2, which contains a long list of fixes. Fixed graphical issues, progress bugs and more. This hotfix is out on all platforms.
- Fixed various graphical glitches.
- Fixed unwanted dialogue breaks that could cause the story to stop.
- Fixed incorrect Eva behavior if Jax committed a crime
- Fixed Gregor having strange behavior after completing the What Doesn’t Kill quest
- Fixed plot kills with some protagonists dying by mistake.
- Fixed incorrect number of targets in the kill quest.
- Fixed Tilas and Marvin being unable to return to work after talking.
- Fixed some keybinding issues.
- Fixed a situation where Irissa couldn’t talk to Jax after talking to Skibor
- Fixed some items that could not be picked up
- Fixed some linguistic errors
- Prices were displayed in a pop-up window, and the total cost did not match the actual price with the merchant skill.
- Fixed parts of the destruction bar were visible on the tutorial screen.
- Fixed flickering of overlapped selected objects.
- Fixed damage value for Plasma Cannon MK 2 Normal
- Fixed Vivian misbehaving due to crimes committed by Jax in certain areas.
- You can now craft grenade launchers.
- Added alternative game camera
- Fixed some screen tearing issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mesh cache to become fragmented over time.
The full patch notes can be found at link.