Developer Sloclap released an update Sifu March 3rd for PC, which fixes many bugs in the game. For PS4 and PS5, the patch, marked as version 1.07, will be released on Monday, March 7th and will contain the same set of fixes.
March 3rd Sifu Update Notes:
- Added Chinese voice acting
- Camera Tweaks: A pass has been made in all levels to remove camera collision and visibility in some level environments that could block view during combat.
- Fixed an exploit that caused an infinite loop to hit an enemy already hit by a swing attack.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fajar to stop attacking the player in the second phase.
- Fixed an exploit with an infinite loop of Blade’s technique against Kuroka.
- Unlocked Sanctuary rewards are now always saved upon level completion. (Kept only if the level was completed with a younger age)
- High contrast display now available for Playstation users
- Displaying an additional combination of inputs on the controller diagram
- Fixed focus remapping issues for keyboard users.
- Fixed a bug that caused subtitles to be cut off when resizing.
- Fixed an issue with the Japanese PS4 version where interactive input remapping could block navigation in some menus.
- Fixed numerous bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Fixed minor issues with level graphics and lighting.
While no new content is included in this patch, Sloclap have confirmed that post-launch DLC is on the way. Also in May there will be a “major” patch. Just yesterday, we reported that Sifu had already crossed the one million player mark, with over 10 million hours played since its release.